HUGE!!! featured in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine 2013!
Awwwww you can't get in on a saturday here your date is taken? Here is an option:
Pics: Facebook : Rocking J Events & Pinterest Pages:
Rocking J Ranch, Suzy Davis (wedding shots here)
& 2013: http://www.donnaharrisblog.com/heather-steve-married/
Concrete dance floor, and small white gravel throughout barn. Upgraded kitchen at the
upper house where our brides get ready. Use of the ranch house for her
and the girls to do their hair and make up and to take some early pics.
The Courtyard is picture perfect & a photographer's delight ! Trees, giant barn doors, barnwood & tin walls,
wood fences, waterfall where you tie the knot, horses grazing, wildflower fields, straw bales, big round hay bales, a lake, old stones,
Green grass in back
yard of upperhouse . Inside the Barn there are strand lights, wagon wheels, & vintage pieces!
All parking Is In Our Ranch Field , It makes the Courtyard so nice without cars around. Only a a short walk
to courtyard/barn, across the creek. VIP parking for elderly, bride and parents, next to side of barn.
Continue to scroll down for general information and pictures of our Venue and be sure you read everything
we provide for you.
YOU CAN CHOOSE EITHER AN INCLUSIVE PACKAGE OR DO IT YOURSELF (DIY)
This Rustic bar is for you to serve up your own alcohol or hire bartenders.
Please ask for a price quote, if it is not a Wedding/ or Reception, could be less if less time needed at our Venue.
professional planner can tell you what works well here, and guide you through your important venue
decisions. At Rocking J Events, you never pay interest and terms are made according to flexible terms.
Why not host your next
event at RJR? email@example.com to reach us for a venue visit.
Rehearsal Thursdays if you use our Minister, usually is at 6pm,
Our minister is there, quick run through , then you can eat. If there is another bride
she can practice next. Usually Groom's parents bring in food for before/after your practice.
We recommend some table covers, and or bring spray bottle, and old towels to wipe your surfaces
off prior to using deck or head table. That night you can do some decorating if you are the next wedding
coming up you can stock up the barn and bride's refridgerator. Or feel free to store, your items in a back corner
of the barn until your set up the morning of the wedding.
Most brides drop off alcohol, centerpieces, supplies, decor, etc. Putting a sheet over yours with your name.
No Friday rehearsals, because venue wishes to keep open for event bookings. If nothing has booked 1 month
before your wedding, we may consider you moving to Friday for rehearsal if the minister can still do that date.
If you do any changes, like above there will be a $100 upcharge .
Your guests will Love it here! They will tell you and us, thank you for having them.
Unheard of ! We promise to treat you like family here.
If you book on Friday or Sundays, you will SAVE $1k-$2000.
Best months : April-July/Sept-Oct & 1rst to 2nd wknd in November. July/August (is humid)
but later into evening events work well, with our Fans all around. We use Patio Heaters in the Fall. and chilly Spring nights.
Outdoor chapel under a covered pavillion with an indoor option if weather becomes inclement/stormy.
You will be the only bride during your time slot. There may be a wedding at 11 am. and leaving at 1 or 2 pm. RJE has plenty of Fans and shade.
We are closed: Mid November through March, & August (Usually) Open April/May/June/July/Sept/Oct/Nov
What sets us apart from any other venue ? Our no fuss-Inclusive Package:
Your Wedding and Or Your Reception here:
please take time to scroll down & read on.
All parking At Our Ranch Field , and is a short walk to courtyard/barn, across the creek
The Barn makes a beautiful backdrop for whatever you can dream up. Eclectic, warm, and inviting, it's a Pinterest's perfect venue to
dream up & decorate, with grapevine lights to arbor doorway lights. 1951 Vintage Chevrolet Truck & Beautiful Horses!!!!
A fish pond right by where you stand to marry , Beautiful Barn Doors, field of prairie grasses, lake, creek,large parking field,
wrap around deck, Oak wood walls, old Barnwood walls, Hitching Post, horses of all colors,
vintage things: chalk boards, Lanterns, burlap table runners, mason jars, Strand lights in our barn and lighted deck, Lounge
and Head table allows family style seating, wooden barrels, wooden boxes, home cooked delicious, well presented buffet and
deserts table........so much more !
Our Inclusive Package includes: what you can expect and check off of your list of to dos:
Meeting with Minister and DJ to talk about their services to you, and get to know you both.
- Consultation with in House - planner and props owned by venue that can be used.
- Wedding Arch - you can use and add your favorite things, or create you own.
- Rehearsal run through with minister, and he will legally marry the 2 of you .
- Get ready at :Bride and her parents and maids, photographer, make up, hair stylist will be welcome at our
- Country Charmed Spacious 1.5 Story
Ranch House, 3 large bedrooms (2.5 bath). Has Roomy Master Suite,
- and relax until it is time ! (3 hours included). Extra per 1/2 hour needed.
- Service Tables: for : gifts, deserts, DJ, buffet, sign in, snacks, etc. back bar,8' to 16' of bar for your alcohol with
- double shelves.
- Beverages with your dinner meal: Included: water, sodas, tea or lemonade, coffee in cooler weather only, ice , cups.
- Tables, chairs. Your choice of Linen Color for guest tables. All Disposable wares: plates,forks, napkins,cups,high quality.
- Head table, can seat 6(bride/groom/bm/moh/& their sig. other. 2 large side tables can seat additional 10 each,
- of the remaining wedding party.
- Head table covered w linen & a burlap runner/and Linen napkins.
- Minister, officiant to marry you. experienced, from St. Martins Church of High Ridge.
- Ice We will supply ice for your drinks/alcohol.
- Country style Buffet: Smoked and Pulled Pork, pulled roasted chicken,Mashed Potatoes or cold potatoe salad,
- Green Beans or Baked Beans, Fruit Medley, Salad,Buns/Rolls , sweet n smoky sauce
- Deserts Country Style : Pies, Sheetcake with filling, cupcakes on a wood slice tower, 8" bride's 1rst anniv. cake
- DJ w/ microphone /sound system for reception, Will start playing at 30 minutes before announcement, or
- or 1 Hour after the bride has walked.
- Chapel : inside barn (if weather is inclement) or court yard area, with a view of the horses in a natural pasture &
- A Sign (Our Gift To You) With your names on it. At the entrance, announcing your wedding to your guests !
- OPTIONS /UPGRADES: No Alcohol Sold here
- 1951 Vintage Pickup truck to bring the bride and maids from upper house, to the ceremony below.
- DJ for Chapel Service
- Beverages before dinner, and throughout the reception, sodas, water, tea, or lemonade.
- Deck for Dinner or Inside of barn for dinner afterward
- Bonfire either for rehearsal night or wedding night with wood
- (all brides that marry that weekend ; are scheduled on Thursday ,to do their run through.
- Additional cost to do a different night
- Wedding Singer, Guitarists, Fiddle, Harpist Music
- Horse w/wrangler for in a few pics, then send it to arena with another wrangler to give the Kids rides in arena .
- Photographer/Videographer /Photobooth
- Bridal table set up to 12 places with Vintage china & stems; or with Square white plates for up to 25.
- Overlays on guests tables
- Professional Decorating using Vintage effects, lanterns, votives,wood spheres, old bottles, for head table
- Quilts of Multi Colors, Old, and New.
- Servers for guest tables and or head table
- Sparklers /Fireworks send offs