featured in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine 2013 as rustic chic!
OPEN HOUSE: APRIL 26 FROM 5-7 PM MUST RSVP
Pics also on Facebook : Rocking J Events and Rocking J Ranch as well as our
Pinterest Pages: Rocking J Ranch
& 2013: http://www.donnaharrisblog.com/heather-steve-married/
Concrete dance floor, and small white gravel throughout barn. Upgraded kitchen at the
upper house where our brides get ready. Use of the ranch house for her and the girls to
do their hair and make up and to take some 1rst look and early pics.
The Courtyard is a photographer's delight ! Giant barn doors, barnwood & tin walls,wood fences,
waterfall where you tie the knot, trees,horses grazing, wildflower fields, straw ,round bales, a lake,
old stones, Green grass in back
yard of upperhouse . Inside the Barn there are strand lights, wagon wheels, &
shabby chic vintage in all directions.
Parking is in Ranch Field ,no cars in the Courtyard for pretty pics. A short walk
to courtyard/barn, right across the country bridge. We do offer VIP parking for elderly,
bride and parents,caterer,etc. next to side of barn.
Continue to scroll down for general information and pictures.
YOU CAN CHOOSE EITHER AN INCLUSIVE PACKAGE OR DO IT YOURSELF (DIY)
This Rustic bar is for your bar services to serve your own alcohol .
Time slots: 5pm to 11pm: (30 minutes more of Venue $100)
For Venue($100)/DJ($50/Bar services $25/per 30minutes more):or a total of $175.
Not counting The bride getting ready at upper house, and decorating the tables.
Total of 6.5 hours at our Venue for your guests:6 hours from walk time. Where can you get this
kind of treatment like family.
walk 4:30;chapel till 4:45 to 5pm:(with no receiving line)
straight to pics for an hour,
Announcement of wedding party at 6pm,
Dinner at 6:15;Thence,
Blessing,and Eat. Then Toasts,speeches,cutting of cake,
Party On throughout until 10:30pm party over.
****If there is no morning chapel and courtyard service before your event, you can decorate inside and outside.
you will be allowed to decorate outside whenever you wish, the morning of.
professional planner can tell you what works well here, and guide you through your important venue
decisions. At Rocking J Events, you will never pay interest and terms are flexible.
Why not host your next
event at RJR? email@example.com to reach us for a venue visit.
Thursday 6pm or day of REHEARSALS work well here. while you set up and have lunch together,
then bride can assist in set up and go to upper house to get hair , makeup done with the girls. (3hours incl.)
We reserve Fri.-Sun. for our events/weddings to book there.
Do a quick run through, 1rst bride to book is first .
If you opted to use the deck or barn, then your group would go eat together.
If there is another bride she can practice next. Bring in food , or a local resturaunt can
cater for you or you can go somewhere to eat.
What to bring on rehearsal night/& how things work with 2 brides :
- table covers, soapy spray bottle, towels for your surfaces
- trash bags, food/drinks/ice here is $5/bag or bring your own.
- your boxes of decorations, alcohol,etc.
- 1rst bride of weekend puts theirs in 8' bar and bride's refridgerator
- the other bride puts theirs in rear of barn covered with sheets/ with a paper with your name on top.
- you can do some decorating if you are 1rst wedding of the weekend, put tables where you want them.
- You will clean up after yourself on all rehearsal nights, and DIY events.
Due to so many booking, we cannot offer Friday rehearsals, we want to keep this open for event bookings.
If nothing has booked 1 month before your wedding, we may consider allowing you moving to Friday for rehearsal if the
minister is available for that date.
Your guests will Love it here! They will tell you and us, thank you for having them.
Unheard of ! We promise to treat you like family here.
If you book on Friday or Sundays, you will SAVE $1k-$2000.
Best months : April-July/Sept-Oct & 1rst to 2nd wknd in November. July/August (is humid)
but later into evening events work well, with our Fans all around. We use 3 Patio Heaters in the Fall. and chilly Spring nights.
Outdoor chapel under a covered pavillion with an indoor option if weather becomes inclement/stormy.
You will be the only bride during your time slot. There may be a wedding at 11 am. and leaving at 1 or 2 pm. RJE has plenty of Fans and shade.
We are closed: Mid November through March, & August (Usually) Open April/May/June/July/Sept/Oct/Nov
What sets us apart from any other venue ? Our no fuss-Inclusive Package:
Your Wedding and Or Your Reception here:
please take time to scroll down & read on.
All parking At Our Ranch Field , and is a short walk to courtyard/barn, across the creek
The Barn makes a beautiful backdrop for whatever you can dream up. Eclectic, warm, and inviting, it's a Pinterest's perfect venue to
decorate, with grapevine lights to arbor doorway lights. 1951 Vintage Chevrolet Truck and Beautiful Horses!!!!
Waterfall by where you stand to marry , Beautiful Barn Doors, field of prairie grasses, lake, creek,large parking field,
wrap around deck, Oak wood walls, old Barnwood walls, Hitching Post, horses of all colors,
vintage things: chalk boards, Lanterns, burlap table runners, Strand lights in our barn and lighted deck, Lounge
and Head table allows family style seating, wooden barrels, wooden boxes, home cooked delicious, well presented buffet and
deserts table........so much more !
Our Inclusive Package includes: what you can expect and check off of your list of to dos:
Meeting with Minister and DJ to talk about their services to you, and get to know you both.
- Consultation with in House - planner and props owned by venue that can be used.
- Wedding Arch - you can use and add your favorite things, or create you own.
- Rehearsal run through with minister, and he will legally marry the 2 of you .
- Get ready at :Bride and her parents and maids, photographer, make up, hair stylist will be welcome at our
- Country Charmed Spacious 1.5 Story
Ranch House, 3 large bedrooms (2.5 bath). Has Roomy Master Suite,
- and relax until it is time ! (3 hours included). Extra per 1/2 hour needed. ($100/30min.needed)
- Service Tables: for : gifts, deserts, DJ, buffet, sign in, snacks, etc. back bar, 16' of bar for your alcohol /sodas/mixers
- double shelved.
- Beverages with your dinner meal: Included: water, sodas, tea or lemonade, coffee in cooler weather only, ice , cups.
- Tables, chairs. Your choice of Linen Color for guest tables. All Disposable wares: plates,forks, napkins,cups,high quality.
- Head table, can seat 6(bride/groom/bm/moh/& their sig. other. 2 large side tables can seat additional 10 each,
- of the remaining wedding party. Linens included for all tables.
- Head table covered w linen & a burlap runner/and Linen napkins.
- Minister, officiant to marry you. experienced, from St. Martins UCC Church of High Ridge.
- Ice We will supply ice for your drinks/alcohol.
- Country style Buffet: Smoked and Pulled Pork, pulled roasted chicken,Mashed Potatoes or cold potatoe salad,
- Green Beans or Baked Beans, Fruit Medley, Salad,Buns/Rolls , sweet n smoky sauce
- Deserts Country Style : Pies, Sheetcake with filling, cupcakes on a wood slice tower, 8" bride's 1rst anniv. cake
- DJ w/ microphone /sound system for reception, Will start playing at 30 minutes before announcement, or
- or 1 Hour after the bride has walked.
- Chapel : inside barn (if weather is inclement) or court yard area, with a view of the horses in a natural pasture &
- A Sign (Our Gift To You) With your names on it. At the entrance, announcing your wedding to your guests !
- OPTIONS/UPGRADES: No Alcohol Sold here
- 1951 Vintage Pickup truck to bring the bride and maids from upper house, to the ceremony below.($150)
- DJ for Chapel Service ($200)
- Beverages before dinner, and throughout the reception, sodas, water, tea, or lemonade.($150)
- Deck for Dinner or Inside of barn for dinner before or after rehearsal/up to 3 hours. $250
- Bonfire either for rehearsal night or wedding night with wood $50
- (all brides that marry that weekend ; are scheduled on Thursday ,to do their run through.
- There may be Additional cost to do a different night
- Wedding Singer, Guitarists, Fiddle, Harpist Music ($$$) contact vendors on homepage
- Horse w/wrangler for in a few pics, then send it to arena with another wrangler to give the Kids rides in arena
- 1 horse $50/horse with 2 wranglers, one on ground , one mounted( tips $20-25).
- Bridal table set up to 12 places with Vintage china & stems; or with Square white plates for up to 25. $100
- Overlays on guests tables $10/per table
- Professional Decorating using Vintage effects, lanterns, votives,wood spheres, old bottles, for head table $100
- Quilts of Multi Colors, Old, and New. $100
- Servers for guest tables and or head table $100each
- Sparklers /Fireworks send offs see internet for vendors/sales